We are all aware that bags are a crucial accessory for everyone. Even if we are aware of their incredible utility in our daily lives, it doesn’t harm to make jokes with bags.
You can utilize some of the really funny bag puns about handbags, schoolbags, and wide other varieties of bags that we have collected when speaking with your buddies.
Funny Bag puns
Not all the jokes are intended to be about humorous events. Humor is also connected to the things we use on a day-to-day source. In such situation, we may also make puns about bags. Now take a seat, unwind, and read all these humorous bag puns for yourself.
- My employer recently let me go, and as severance, they gave me a bag of old coffee; they said that was cause for dismissal.
- To purchase a dozen bees, I went to the beekeeper. I counted 13 when he handed me the bag, so I remarked, “Oops, you gave me an extra-” “Nah, that’s a freebie,” he retorted.
- What does a rifle and a bag of chips in common? Everyone wants to be your buddy as soon as you draw them out.
- What are the contents of beekeepers’ goody bags? He has Freebees.
- What’s the name of a bag that fell? We call it as Bahg.
- I had just returned from the grocery shop with the ingredients for dinner when my dog lunged for the bags. Get off of there, that’s nachos, I shouted.
- Why was a 25 cent coupon for a bag of potatoes the cause of such elation for the defensive lineman? He is constantly trying to get the quarterback.
- My bin wouldn’t accept a fresh bag when I went to put one in; it kept repeating, No No No. It was since it was a trash sack.
- When I was younger, I could enter a store with just a dollar and leave with two candy bars and a bag of chips. They have cameras now.
- The purpose of keeping an extra pair of socks in a golfer’s bag. It is just in case they hole out.
- Why don’t vultures travel with their luggage checked? They just take their carton with them.
- What distinguishes a tea bag from England’s national football team? More space takes up with the tea bag in the cup.
- What distinguishes Michael Jackson from a plastic bag? The other carries goods whereas the first is made of plastic and is unsafe for children to play with.
- Whoever responds to my next question can go home. The teacher instructs her students one day. The bag of a youngster is thrown out the window. Who just tossed it, the instructor wondered? Me!” the youngster exclaims. Now I’m going home.
- I enter an elevator with a loaded duffel bag when I’m bored. When people enter, and the door closes, I slightly unzip the bag and say, “I’ll buy you some food once we get off,” to the object within.
- After killing five zombies and stabbing a vampire with a steak, I began to question their carrying of candy bags.
- I removed the trash bags as my mother had instructed, and the following day, she inquired about my sisters. “In queue to get crushed,” I said.
- What distinguishes a young child from a cocaine bag? A bag of cocaine would *never* be allowed to fall out the window by Eric Clapton.
- A recent Catholic offshoot reveres a paper bag as the divine representation of the One, True God. It’s a lot like sack religion.
- What do you sound a masculine cow with a purple bag, an orange couple of shorts, and a pink shirt? Adorable (A-dora-bull).
- I bought a rucksack that had been strained out in the ground. Its performance on the exam was not stated, but I was pleased that they took some initiative.
- There are just two parachutes on board a plane carrying three men as it is ready to crash. The first man has the parachutes and hands them both to the others before jumping himself. Wow, why would you do such an article, why not save your own life? the third discrete person says before dropping. I gave the second person a vacant backpack, what are you foolish, the first guy replies as he turns to face him.
- What is a chicken’s backpack known as? It is called an BokBok.
- Following the purchase of a new rucksack for her, what did the little Iraqi girl’s father ask her? Many thanks for Baghdad.
- My kindergartener is already proficient in middle school biology. She says “eukaryote” when I instruct her to grab her bag, pointing at me.
- I observed someone carrying a messenger bag and a backpack. Talk about carrying some heavy burden.
- I was instructed to “dress to kill” when invited to a function. Evidently they hadn’t planned on a turban, beard, and rucksack.
- On a field, a man is sprawled. His back is covered with a rucksack, and a lot of flies are buzzing around. What’s inside the bag? The parachute.
- A man at Sony Studios was held when it was exposed that he was booming a bomb. When it was discovered to be the Ghostbusters script, he was released.
- How many books could you fit in an unoccupied bag on usual? One. Then it stops being bare.
- In her bag, my friend dropped salad dressing. I suggested that she toss it out.
- Buddy questioned why I was packing my bag with pears before leaving the house. I explicated to him that I was only stuffing my suitcase.
- I only need insufficient cables jabbing out of a bag and a duplicate of the Koran following to it on the driver’s chair for my car’s security scheme. I don’t need a luxurious one. That will guarantee that it never gets accessed.
- I enquired as to how many bibles this christian had packed in her bag. she explained me that it was none of my apprehension.
- Middle Eastern backpack business owner here. Although my sales are excellent, I never get returning clients.
- Do you understand why your first love is preferable to the crumbs at the bottom of your bag? They will endure forever.
- Two radicals visit a store. A person puts on a backpack. He tells his pal, Does this make my bomb appear large?
- I requested a backpack from my rapper friend. He claimed to own Tupacs.
- “Whoever can answer my next question, is free to leave class,” the teacher instructs. One youngster throws his bag out the window. Who hurled the bag, the teacher wonders. Little boy says “Me! See you tomorrow, bye!”
- A mother and her child were in the grocery store, and she was about to pay. She just carried a backpack as she approached the checkout register. Since her child was still very little, the cashier questioned her about why she needed the backpack. I’m going to throw my child in the backpack and tote him about, she retorted. The folks behind her in line gasped when they heard the woman describe how she would treat her child. Whatever gets your goat, the cashier answered with a shrug of the shoulders.
Despite their simplicity, bags have been essential for the growth of human civilization because they make it simple for people to transport more objects than can easily be carried in their hands and quickly gather loose materials like food grains.
Despite all this, bags are also important in creating funny puns. We have a collection of bag puns for you, so sit down, relax, and read through the puns.
- My friend grabbed the joke I was penning, stashed it in his backpack, took off running, stumbled over himself, and collapsed. The joke is now on him.
- When I offered to give a midget at a bus stop a ride, he became angry with me. I zipped up my bag and headed out.
- Since I reside in Canada, bear encounters are frequent. My companion and I were strolling in the forest when we came across one up close. When I realized I had a pistol in my rucksack, I realized I was not dead yet. I only needed to hit my pal once in the kneecap to escape unharmed.
- I had to throw away my brand-new, costly backpack because my cat urinated on it. Fluffy, I will miss you.
- It’s awful to forget your backpack when heading to school. But it’s worse if you forget it while skydiving.
- What is it called when your spine becomes messed up by your backpack? It is called schooliosis.
- Following the purchase of a new rucksack for her, what did the little Iraqi girl’s father ask her? She says thanks for Baghdad.
- Last night as I was through an alley, I heard, “Help! Help!” emanating from behind a trash. An elderly woman resisted fiercely when two thugs tried to steal her handbag and wouldn’t let go. I debated whether I should get involved or simply keep walking and act as if nothing had happened. Finally, I made up my mind to pitch in. The three of us picked up her bags in no time.
- I showed my wife a photo of a luxury Birkin handbag for $50,000. For our anniversary, I’m giving you this, I promise! She broke out in tears of joy. Who would have imagined how much to her a little snapshot would mean?
- My wife would buy a handbag if I had a cent for each time my wife and I battled about money.
- I assured my buddy yesterday that her handbag wasn’t purse-onal when I commented on how terrible it looked.
- There are just 3 parachutes on board the airliner that is crashing over the desert. The world’s smartest guy, the top doctor in the world, an elderly priest, and a teenage geek are among the four passengers. The doctor takes the first parachute bag, dives, and declares, “People need me for my medical expertise.” People need me for my intelligence, the world’s smartest guy declares before grabbing a pack and leaping. I’ve had a long and fulfilling life, the elderly priest declares. You choose the final chute. Don’t worry, the geek advises. For the two of us, there are enough chutes. The world’s most intelligent man just took my bag.
- There are only three parachutes and four people aboard a plane that is about to crash. The crew has left the building and is safe, leaving just the passengers. Ryan Reynolds is the first to leap, declaring, “My fans need me,” followed by Donald Trump, who claims, “I am the wisest president,” and leaves one. There is still a boy and a pope. Take the final parachute, the pope instructs the kid, for my life is done and yours has only just begun. Don’t worry, I tell him; Donald stole my backpack.
- An alphabet lesson is being taught to a kindergarten class. What follows after M, the teacher questioned? Timmy the toddler exclaimed “16” as he reached into his backpack.
- My friend makes a career by selling backpacks. They may be decorated with different colored markers. He once described his company as “amazing.”
- What did the friend say to the owner of the shop during the inauguration of his new bag shop? He said Congratulations. It is just a bagining.
- What do bears call people who sleep under a blanket? They call them as Bearritos.
- The snowman was rummaging through a bag of carrots, but why? It is because he was nose-picking.
- My wife is always so dismal. The car seat, the stroller, and the diaper bag all sprang to mind. She will just only bring up how I forgot the baby.
- When my friend’s marijuana plants are growing, he injects them with sugar water, and they sell the bags of it for much higher rates. It is because he wants to make things more appealing.
- I saw that everyone else had a better luggage than I had while I was waiting at the baggage carousel at the airport. It is the worst-case scenario applied.
- When the clerk asked whether I needed a bag after purchasing a package of condoms recently, I said, “Nah, I’ll just turn the lights off.”
- I was attacked with a bag of dirt, but I’m afraid to call the police since they have dirt on me.
- At the Chinese restaurant, I received two cookies in a bag. I think I had great fortunate.
- 96+ Out-Sanding Desert Puns for You to Enjoy
- 100+ Blind Puns that You Did Not See Coming
- 100+ Steak Puns that Are Rare-Ly Hillarious!
- 50+ Short People Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- 75+ Best Fish Puns