Taiwanese people make bubble tea by combining tea, milk, fruit, and fruit juices. Later the tapioca pearls are added and are quickly shaken to add everything.
In spite of being unexpectedly popular in the UK, bubble tea has actually been a hot (or cold!) favorite in places like China since the 1980s.
Funny Bubble Tea Puns
In order to allow you to chew the tapioca balls, also known as “pearls” or “boba,” as you savor the delectable beverage, bubble tea is typically served in clear cups with a fat straw. The tapioca balls and the spherical “bubbles” produced by the vigorous shaking used in blending give bubble tea its name.
- Here is a fantastic collection of funny bubble tea puns to make your day.
- What was said to the infant boba by the mother boba? What a tease you are!
- When a boba is in love, what do they say? You give me a cheerful inner feeling.
- What conversation did the two bubble teas have? You truly are my best buddy.
- How would you describe two bobas that get along really well? Optimum teas.
- Give someone a boba if you want to share positivity. Matcha, I adore you so.
- We were meant to be together. Every time I imagined bubble tea as a girlfriend.
- What did the bubble tea say to the milk? We are a pearl-fect match for one another, you and I.
- Why should you treat boba gently? Since sensitivi-tea is usually preferable, approach with caution.
- What musical style does a boba bubble enjoy? Pop!
- Which instrument would boba tea play in an orchestra? The bass bubble.
- Where exactly does boba let loose? During tapio-carnival!
- What song by Bob Dylan is your favorite bubble tea? The Watchtower is everywhere.
- What do you name a boba that has both classic tapioca pearls and mango-flavored pearls? Boomerang effect!
- Visualize the boba tea combo of your dreams.That is referred to as a fantasy.
- Which character from “Star Wars” does bubble tea prefer the most? Robert Fett.
- What does bubble tea say when it wants to keep something private? Nothing to discuss here.
- What TV shows does boba tea like to watch? Rumor Pearl.
- What is the name of a bubble tea without bubbles? Nudi-tea.
- When the mango flavor discovered itself within a tapioca pearl, what did it say? I am in a bubble!
- Which book in the Steig Larsson trilogy did boba tea like best? The Pearl who Stabbed Fire.
- What’s the name of the situation where you receive two cups of pearl tea for the price of one? Blowing a bubble.
- What Katy Perry song enjoys boba tea listening to the most? I smoked a pearl!
- Why do you have so many flavor options at a bubble tea shop? Because diversity is the flavor of life.
- How does boba get to school? In a tapio-car, it is lifted.
- How do pearls maintain a warm environment in their homes throughout the winter? Installed is bubble glazing.
- What type of joke is boba’s absolute favorite? The clever double meaning!
- What type of jewelry does boba prefer, exactly? White as pearl.
- What did Boba Tea utter when he witnessed his first scientific experiment in class? Unbeliebubble!
- What makes boba tea so ingenious? As it is loaded with nuggets of knowledge!
- When the Queen consumes a boba, what do you call it? King’s tea! You make taro-fic boba jokes.
- My ability to create bubble tea jokes is taro-bly awful!
- Why is bubble tea uninterested in scary movies? Thus it may be readily tarofied.
- Which boba flavor is the best? Fruit tea is the best!
- What happens if boba seeks advice about the future because they are unsure about something? Find out your taro.
- Why was it that for a very long time, no one knew how to brew pearl bubble tea? Since the recipe was kept under wraps.
- Why didn’t the girl pause to buy a boba? She was ordered to oolong.
- What do you say in Australia when you sip milk bubble tea? I have an udder.
- What flavor of boba does a deer prefer? C-antelope!
- When two bubble teas started to spill, what did the pearl say? Could we please just get along?
- What kind of fire is started by bubble tea? Using matcha.
- What was the boba tea’s original caption before the dairy was added? The heart becomes fonder with separation.
- What song by Michael Jackson is a milk boba’s favorite? Creaminal Smooth!
- What was the lactose-intolerant boba’s inner monologue? I am excessively soy-phisticated.
- What did the green tea say to the undecided boba in question? Why don’t you try to make up your mind!
- What do bubble tea brewers wear to the office? The tea-shirt.
- Where does boba go for fun? The tapio-carnival.
- Which Boba Dylan song is your favorite bubble tea? The Watchtower All Oolong.
- What musical style does a boba bubble prefer? Pop!
- What kind of music is boba tea playing? Answer: the bubble bass.
- What fictional figure does a bubble tea enjoy the most? A: Boba Fett.
- What do you call a bubble tea without any bubbles? A. Nudi-tea, to be specific.
- How do bubble teas circulate? Tapio-car, that’s how.
- What sort of jewelry does boba enjoy wearing the most? White as snow.
- Which boba flavor is the best? Fruit tea, of course!
- Why didn’t the girl pause to buy a boba? She was instructed to move over.
- What boba flavor is a deer’s favorite? The C-antelope!
- How exactly can bubble tea start a fire? Matcha is used.
- When entering a tea store, how do you characterize the feeling that you have been there before? Déja-brewed.
- Which tea do kings and queens prefer to sip? Bubble tea.
- The teapot was sent to imprisonment, so why? The tea was naughty.
- Why was the bubble tea erroneously thought to be toothpaste? The beverage was tea.
- What bubble tea mix does an astronaut prefer? Gravi-tea.
- Why was the bubble tea told to be quiet by the coffee? He was talking too much.
- When bubble tea jokes about each other, what do you call it? Tea singing.
- Why wasn’t the bubble tea at the party making an introduction? A tiny bit of chai.
- What distinguishes a hot, spicy beverage from a fitness class? One of them is chai tea, and the other is bubble tea.
- What distinguishes your viewpoint from a cup of tea? I requested bubble tea.
- When an Asian spills their bubble tea on their clothes, what do you call them? Kneeling Chai.
Bubble Tea Puns
When you purchase a boba drink, it normally goes through a specialized sealing machine after being personalized with different ice levels, sweetness levels, and a variety of toppings.
But when you read bubble tea puns, it will definitely blow your mind.
- Making bubble tea is simple, but the tea-dious wait for the kettle to boil is.
- I believe I’ve already consumed this bubble tea. I have Deja brew.
- This gathering is really terrific. I think I have to drink bubble tea from now on.
- While cooking the bubble tea, dad ran out of seasonings. He instructed the tiny tea leaves to go to the store and buy some Oolong.
- When the kettle finally boiled, what did the tea leaf say? That was extremely Too-long in coming.
- What results from a bubble tea bag’s meditation? Sereni-tea.
- What bubble tea has a background-dependent color change? Tea made of chamomile.
- When the bubble tea bag was reinserted into the water, what did he say? That was too steep of a slope.
- The bubble tea store hired a new barista. There have been numerous humorous incidents.
- Why do bubble tea constantly need to be ground? They constantly find themselves in hot water.
- Why doesn’t anyone share any secrets about bubble tea? The tea always gets spilled.
- Yesterday, I attended a bubble tea meditation. There was a genuine tranquility…
- Bubble Tea is safe, while coffee is not. You feel protected and secure as a result.
- Last night, I lost my wallet. It was returned by the tearoom’s cashier. Some people drink a lot of bubble tea.
- This teabag became irate because its buddy was brewed first. It must quit becoming sal-tea, I told it.
- A college buddy of a bubble teabag told her a drawn-out tale involving strangers. She said, “Cool story, brew.”
- The hipster’s tongue was scorched. Before it became cool, he drank bubble tea.
- When I entered the kitchen yesterday night, the tea caddy was making a lot of noise. A bubble tea party was in progress.
- By mistake, I took my friend’s coffee and promptly put it down. It wasn’t to my taste. So, I ordered bubble tea instead.
- What do you name a beverage made with Queen’s infused leaf? Bubble tea.
- What do you call the act of delaying assignment completion in order to have another cup of bubble tea? Pro-caffeine-ating.
- Why was the teapot sent to detention, exactly? It was bubble-tea time.
- How did bubble tea become confused with toothpaste? A cup of mint tea looks the same.
- What tea mix is a spaceman’s favorite? Bubble-tea.
- Why was the matcha told to keep quiet by the bubble tea? He was talking far too much.
- How did bubble tea become a well-known motivator? She was brimming with positivity.
- When the bubble tea’s companion questioned why it hadn’t received a birthday card, what did it say? But I already have a Sencha card.
- What caused the jealousy between the two teabags? Bubble Tea was green.
- A yerba cup turned into a sailor. Ahoy, bubble-tea! The captain yelled as it entered the ship.
- There was a fight between some coffee and some tea. The green tea left, but the boba made the decision to capitalize on the circumstance.
- An angel made this South American bubble tea. It’s a union made in bliss.
- The bubble tea went to a florist to purchase a gift for its mother. It said, “Bancha flowers, please.”
- The bubble tea shop’s server received negative feedback. He needed to chai harder, according to the supervisor.
- A new client was unsure if she would enjoy the spicy tea. If she didn’t like chai, the barista claimed, she wouldn’t have known.
- The chai has been complaining about how long it takes the kettle to boil. It considers waiting to be extremely tedious.
- When I arrived at school today, I discovered a cup of bubble tea in the front of the room. The tea-cher was the stand-in.
- Why did the bubble tea not make an appearance at the party? It was a tiny cup of chai.
- The coach of the teabag track team said what? The bubble tea can handle it.
- What made the bubble tea call the authorities? Her theft occurred.
- What happens to a cup of bubble tea when it spills? Brew-ses.
- What happens if you tell bubble tea to act like coffee? Perplexi-tea.
- What do teacups wear to homecoming? Bubble tea.
- What does a throng of mixed tea leaves do? Try to fit in.
- Why does bubble tea constantly need to be ground? They are constantly getting into trouble.
- What do you call it when tea leaves to attend art school? Bubble-tea.
- What did the bubble tea tell his companion? Tee ah mo.
- The very greatest cup of bubble tea I’ve ever had. The mug was magnificent.
- The jokes that the bubble tea comedian told were dreadful. It led to an uproar.
- The bubble tea store hired a new barista. There have been numerous humorous incidents.
- The bubble tea leaves have come together to clean the tea caddy and organize the cabinet. It was a genuine community effort.
- The police discovered the bubble tea was being stolen. He stated that he would start fresh.
- The bubble tea found their awakening tethered to a line in the scorching sun to be quite unfair. They had been air dried.
- Why did the bubble tea and infuser split up? There was tension between them.
- What did the bubble tea say after being reinserted into the water? That was too steep of a slope.
- The bubble tea began working in an office. The request for hot water came from a coworker while they were relaxing in the break room. The bubble tea said, “I don’t know enough about that.”
- All the directors are afraid of the bubble tea who turned into a movie critic. He is brew-tal in every way.
- 180+ Bubble Puns That Will Pro-bubbly Make you Laugh
- 200+ Japanese Puns that You Will Enjoy Very Matcha
- 150+ Hilarious Sad Puns to Laugh Through the Tears
- 174+ Best Egg Puns for an Egg-splosive Dose of Laughter!
- 151+ Funny Ocean Puns for a Whale of a Time!
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”