We love the autumn season because it’s the best time of the year and there’s a lot to celebrate. Well, this year, you could probably use one of these fall puns! From pumpkins to gourds, from pies to chai, fall puns have jokes about everything associated with the fall. We hope you will love almost all of these fall puns!
Funny Fall Puns
Fall puns are everything you need to double the fun at a Halloween party. Rattle off some of these hilarious fall puns to your friends and see how they love you. You can also use fall puns as captions for your photos on social media or to share with others.
- I didn’t understand at first. I guess it will fall come back to me sometime.
- Autumn is the best time to fall in love.
- The fall has come, and all hell is baking loose.
- It all happened in one fall swoop.
- It’s autumn, but she has not falled me yet.
- Things will eventually come to a fall circle.
- Every time we had a meeting in the autumn, the boss would say,” Okay then. Let’s fall it a day!”
- They got married in autumn and lived apple-y ever after.
- The autumn wind went to the bookstore and said,” Do you have ‘The Fall of The Wild’?”
- It’s fall about the good times we had last autumn.
- I hate it when she leaf-s me hanging like that!
- I love the autumn season. It’s wonder-fall.
- We may go for lunch. It’s your fall.
- My garden is so beautiful during the fall that I cannot be-leaf my eyes.
- After all that scorching heat in the summer, we are finally re-leaf-ed that autumn is here.
- She has been on the phone for almost an hour. It’s a long fall.
- The fall this year is autumn!
- Oh! It’s just a wonder-fall day today!
- The autumn wind is very strong. I be-leaf in it.
- We love autumn because it always leaves a smile on our faces.
- We are expecting the furniture to be de-leaf-ivered during the autumn season this year.
- Exams are over. I can finally breathe a sigh of re-leaf now!
- She was born in the month of May-ple.
- How could she do this? It’s unbe-leaf-able!
- I knew the pumpkin could bake my day.
- Orange you going to school today?
- They are getting ready. We orange ready to leaf yet.
- I could not catch the movie because my friends leaf-t me behind.
- I met a pumpkin at the party. He said to me, “Hay there!
- Everybody loved the fall puns. The comedian was the best pun-king.
- The pumpkin was so angry that his nerves were pumpkin with rage.
- There was a competition and the pumpkin won the first pies!
- The lawyer stood up and said, “Excuse me! Pie beg to differ!”
- Money can’t pie happiness.
- As far as my pies could see, there was no one around.
- She always kept her baby with her because he was the apple pie of her eye.
- They had to be cautious during the fall because there were s-pie-s all around.
- The autumn wind went to the coffee shop and said,” Can I have a pumpkin spice-a-latte?”
- Now and then, you must pumpkin spice things up to keep the spark alive.
- She renovated her house during the fall. I think it was spicely done.
- You can chai, but you will never catch me.
- She decided to keep chai-ng until he listened to her.
- The robber heaved a chai of relief when he saw that no one was following him anymore.
- The witches only bow down in the fall.
- We’ve been very busy this fall. It is impossible to carve out time, even if we want to.
- The pumpkin was a bit chubby but she haunted it with confidence.
- We might get the permission but I am scare-crow-d to ask.
- They went into a bar and said,” Can we have some boos?’
- The pumpkin never imitated anyone else. He always trying to creep it real.
- That, my friends, is what you call the resting witch face!
- The pumpkin always looked so boo-tiful during the fall.
- The pumpkins had a scary-tale wedding.
- The fall is the best time to get lit!
- I welcomed the pumpkin into my kitchen and said,” Trick or treat yourself. Be comfortable.”
- The pumpkin was ghosting to a party.
- It was Halloween. I asked my kids,” Witch of you would like some candy?”
- During the fall, a candy apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- The pumpkin worked very hard to achieve the ghoul of his life.
- He had to leave the job because he couldn’t cornu-cope-ia with the pressure.
- I could not make the stuffing because I had no thyme.
- It’s the autumn season now and we enjoy having a hot cornu-cup-ia of tea and reading a book in the evening.
- Every fall, Uncle Cob visits us with so many gifts!
- The falls puns he told us were great but a bit acorn-y.
- “Aww shucks! Why is this fall so beautiful?”
- We must go now. The fall will coll-ard any time now.
- The teacher said to the pumpkins,” Turn-ip over to the next page!”
- We must visit him today because he might be corn tomorrow.
- The pumpkin was wearing a gourd-geous dress.
- I need a vacation this fall. I think the beach is kale-ing me!
- “Maize I have another pie, Mother?”
- Nobody could enter the pie shop because there were gourds at the door.
- You have to pie when life is gourd!
- “Did you hear about the robbery?” Shhhh… mum’s the word!”
- “Oh, my gourd! How beautiful the fall is this year!”
- She didn’t want to do the yard work because it was all rakes and pains.
The more you read, the more creative and funny these fall puns get! Cute jokes and clever wordplay make these fall puns so funny that you cannot stop reading and sharing them once you’ve started. So, without a doubt, fall puns are what makes your Halloween party lit for sure!
- If you are a nature lover, you can never hay-te this fall.
- Nobody listened to him because whatever he said was crop.
- I know he will eventually crop around.
- She was irritating me so much that I had to say,” Oh please! Cut the crop!”
- He agreed to help me at the crop of a hat.
- The teacher drew an apple pie chart in maths class today.
- The tree will soon turn-ip over a new leaf.
- I asked the vampire,” Did you enjoy last night?” Yes! I had a fang-tastic time!”
- Every fall, we rake the money that grows on our trees.
- Every fall, ‘The Smashing Pumpkins” performs in town.
- Leaves were in love with autumn. They kept falling for it.
- The jack-o-lantern couldn’t love anybody because he was hollow inside.
- When autumn came to town, summer had to leaf.
- The corncob corn-not come to the party tonight.
- My garden just wanted the rake to leaf him alone.
- We have a gas station nearby where all the pump-kins work.
- The ghosts made a boo-berry cake for the party.
- The pumpkin mother won the ‘Mummy Of The Year’ award at a Halloween party.
- The fall this year is a-maize-ing!
- We were invited to a Halloween party and the ghostess was so nice to us.
- My pumpkin neighbor works in an autumn-obile factory.
- The apple pie would taste better if you spiced it more.
- “Goodpie Mother! See you soon!” Definitely. Good cluck for your exams.”
- The turkey betrayed the pie crust even though he crusted him.
- The turkey could eat no more because he was stuffed.
- You have to quit cold turkey! Those Thanksgiving leftovers are not for you.
- Every fall, my pumpkin friend would make fowl dishes.
- You cannot change me. I yam what I yam.
- She is the most fall-ish girl I’ve ever seen!
- The pumpkin wore a nice har-vest to the Halloween party.
- I am very grate-fall for everything you have done.
- Every fall, we sit together and watch ‘The Gourd Of The Rings’.
- Learn to be humble. Before fall, pride comes.
- How could you believe such a fall-acy that autumn isn’t that lovely?
- I autumn know what happened last night at the Halloween party.
- White they had shots, they shouted,” B-autumn-s up!”
- The countryside is spice-tacular during the fall!
- We drank a latte of chai last night.
- She had an accident last week. She is pine now.
- The pumpkin was very corn-fused about what to wear to the Halloween party.
- You have fall-en once. Now get back on your feet!
- This fall is pumpkin to see!
- I have always loved their friendship. They are squash goals!
- They chose the pumpkin team leader because he was the pick of the patch.
- The jack-o-lantern wished Happy Hollow-een to us.
- She showed me the pie-ce out sign across the road.
- I jacked the pumpkin on its head.
- Autumn is the best time for Humpty and Dumpty to have a great fall.
- I donut know what I would do without you!
- I met the pumpkin and said, “Fall-elujah, my friend!”
- The trees are unhappy because it’s Sep-timber.
- The pumpkin is a Star Wars fan. He said, “May the forest be with you!”
- This fruitcake is nuttier than the other.
- They agreed to the plan because it was very a-peel-ing to everyone.
- Everyone apple-auded his performance.
- You be-leaf what you see.
- The boss refused to give me any autumn leaves this year.
- The agony of the pumpkin leaf-t everyone in tears.
- The pumpkins refused to go to a squash game.
- The fall gives you such gourd vibes!
- The scenery outside my house during fall is just pie-fection.
- Autumn gave me his November so that I could call him if needed.
- The pumpkin guitarist was continuously playing the wrong gourds.
- I wish you a Happy Halloween from the b-autumn of my heart.
- Everyone blamed the fall guy for being late.
- There were fall-en leaves in the garden and my father yell-ow-ed at me to clean up.
- You don’t like the fall because you are not corn-patible with it.
- The teacher asked the pumpkin,” Do you know the value of pie?”
- She ate so much at the Halloween party that you can see her big autumn-y now.
- The gym trainer got the pumpkin jacked during his workout.
- This fall, the pumpkins are building new autumn-mated robots.
- The fall was over. I guess every gourd thing has to come to an end.
- The pumpkin did not have the guts to face his enemies.
- The pumpkin created a new account on autumn-bler.
- She was apple-solutely sure that the pumpkin was not at home.
- 99+ Gourd Puns to make your day
- 201+ Funny Pumpkin Puns for Scary Laugh (Massive List)
- 201+ Best Autumn Puns: Its Fall-ing for Laughter
- 150+ October Puns that Act as A Boost of Positivity
- 50+ Funny Squash Puns That You Butternut Miss Reading!
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”