It’s time to embrace sweater weather wholeheartedly if you haven’t already. Fall is here in full force! Halloween-themed dishes are taking over our TikTok feeds, tiny ghouls and goblins are choosing their outfits for trick-or-treating, and we are regularly sipping our favorite pumpkin spice lattes (or pumpkin spice tea!).
Funny Gourd Puns
- It’s only a matter of donning some warm boots and visiting the neighborhood farm to pick out a pumpkin that will make the ideal jack-o’-lantern to bring home.
- But before you leave, have a look at our collection of amusing pumpkin puns; you’ll want to keep these in mind to go along with all of the adorable pumpkin pictures you’ll later post on Instagram!
- What’s the name of a fat pumpkin? A pumpkin, please!
- What do you name a group of gourds that are linked to one another? Pump kin.
- How do you refer to the gourds’ leader? A: Pumpkining.
- What do you call someone who describes themselves as a gourd? A pumpkin!
- What exchanged the gourd with the other gourd after they collided? A: I’m sorry you got any Pumpkin!
- How do pumpkins call forth ghosts? A: Making use of a Ouija Board.
- What was said between the two pumpkins? A: You look rather handsome today!
- What is a pumpkin carrying a baton referred known as? An armored gourd.
- What did the green gourd say to the orange pumpkin? You seem a bit unwell.
- What are all winter squash born with linked to them? Umbilical gourd, that’s what.
- How do gourds get so robust? Through a pumpkin iron.
- Which variety of gourds grow on trees? The Plumkins.
- What indoor activity do gourds engage in to maintain their fitness while it snows outside? Answer: Winter squash.
- What’s orange, white, black, and waddles together? A penguin lugging a squash.
- What is an athletic gourd called? A jock o’lantern, of course.
- Why were the two gourds so near one another? They had extensive roots.
- What did the gourd answer when someone enquired as to how he was feeling? Vine, thank you for asking.
- Why do gourds sit on front porches of houses? A: They lack the necessary tools to rap on the door.
- What pie has the nicest crust? A pumpkin pie is scrumptious.
- What is the correct term for a bunch of zombie pumpkins? The gourd.
- What does a puzzled pumpkin respond? I’m very sorry!
- What vegetable is the most despised by insects? A: Squash.
- What is a barking pumpkin called? A pumpkin dog.
- What band does a gourd like to listen to? The Smashing Pumpkins, of course.
- Who assists the tiny pumpkins in securely crossing the road? A: The gourd that crosses.
- How is a broken Jack o’lantern fixed? Use a pumpkin patch, of course.
- What happens if you drop a gourd? A: Squash.
- What veggie is the most elastic? Bungee Gourd.
- Who enables the tiny pumpkins to safely cross the street? The gourd that crossed.
- Following Thanksgiving, what did the pumpkin say? “Good-pie to all of you.”
- How is a broken Jack o’lantern fixed? Use a patch of pumpkins.
- What did the pumpkin tell the carver of pumpkins? Just cut it out.
- What is an athletic pumpkin known as? Jockey lamp.
- What do you call a large pumpkin? A pumpkin.
- What is the ratio of a pumpkin’s diameter to circumference? Squash pi.
- What did the pumpkin tell the baker of pies? “Instead, use apples.”
- What did the pumpkin say when you asked him how he was feeling? Thank you; I’m vine.
- What’s wrong with overindulging in pumpkin pie at this time of year? You’ll feel the agony of fall.
- What type of love are pumpkins interested in? A sentimental romance.
- Why do pumpkins struggle academically? Because they had their entire brains removed.
- Where do the pumpkins meet? The pumpkin room.
- Why are there pumpkins on front porches? They lack the necessary tools to rap on the door.
- What exchanged words did the two Pumpkins have? “Good luck hollowing!”
- To the green pumpkin, what did the orange pumpkin say? “You seem somewhat ill.”
- What did Cinderella utter as the pumpkin-shaped carriage suddenly appeared? Oh my goodness!
- What’s waddles, orange, white, and black? The pumpkin-carrying penguin.
- All we ever do, the pumpkin complains to the jack-o-lantern, is sit about on the stoop. Don’t you want to try something new and different? I don’t have the courage, the jack-o-lantern responds.
- What frightens gourds? Things that move at night like pumpkins.
- Where do pumpkins like to reside? In a sketchy area of the city.
- What activities do daring pumpkins enjoy? Consider bungee jumping.
- What makes a pumpkin pie taste the best? The teeth.
- What is the name for a pumpkin who works at the shore? A gourd of life.
- Why did everyone believe that the pumpkin was evil? It included a malicious candle.
- What kind of music does a pumpkin enjoy? Pulp close.
- How can a person overcome an addiction to pumpkin spice? Apply the patch of pumpkins.
- Today at work, we received our seasonal bulk, which included Pumpkin Spice Motor Oil. For fall-themed vehicles.
- Let’s make everything pumpkin spiced!
- I’m sorry, I had to pick up my pumpkin spice latte.
- I am familiar with pumpkin spice latte jokes.
- I don’t care about frappes unless they are pumpkin spice.
- Squashgoals are me plus PSL.
- When it’s pumpkin spice season, life is a gourd!
- Just call me a simple witch since I only drink pumpkin spice.
- Everything is beautiful and has pumpkin spice.
- Spiced Pumpkin blood type.
- I add baking soda to my pumpkin spice lattes for what reason? to further simplify them.
- Who is the most well-liked English pop star over the Thanksgiving holiday? Halloween Spice.
- Why is trick-or-treating with witch twins so difficult? You can never tell one witch from another.
- What kind of pants wear ghosts? Awful jeans.
- Why don’t mummies take trips? They are unable to relax out of fear.
- Which spooky monster scored the highest in math? Dracula is Count.
- What fruit is a vampire’s favorite? the neck-tarine.
- Which genre of music do mummies enjoy the most? Well, wrap the music.
- What rides at the haunted carnival do ghosts enjoy the most?
- The roller ghost-er and the spooky merry-go-round.
- How come skeletons don’t consume Halloween candy?
- Simply put, they lack the stomach for it.
- Which spooky monster can dance the best? Aka The Boogie Man.
- How do birds celebrate Halloween? Tweet or Tric!
- Why never do skeletons do a trick? They are afraid of gourds.
The only way to make this season’s pumpkin picking, hayrides, and other autumnal family activities even more magical? By spouting out a few outrageously funny, merry fall puns, of course! If you enjoy wordplay as much as we do, you’ve come to the perfect spot for the greatest collection of kid-friendly jokes and seasonal puns that will make you smile.
- How can a Halloween pumpkin listen to music? about vine-yl.
- What kind of music does a pumpkin enjoy? Pulp literature.
- How did the pumpkin win the scientific award? His mental eye was opened!
- Why didn’t Cinderella play tennis well? Considering that her coach was a pumpkin!
- What did the pumpkin respond when asked how he felt? Thanks for asking; my name is Vine.
- What do you call a pop star in the fall? Halloween Spice!
- From whom did the pumpkin flee? The fairy godmother of Cinderella!
- Which day of the week are pumpkins most afraid of ? Squash-urday!
- What kind of vegetable does an elephant turn a pumpkin into? Squash!
- Why were there two pumpkins so next to one another? They were firmly rooted!
- After a substantial lunch, what did the pumpkin pie say? That filled me up!
- What do pumpkins fear? Things that spook in the dark!
- What’s quicker than a speeding train and orange? Awesome pumpkin!
- How do gourds get so robust? Pumpkin iron, please!
- Which type of gourd may be seen growing on trees? Plumpkins!
- What are waddles, orange, white, and black? I saw a penguin with a pumpkin!
- How did the orange pumpkin respond to the green pumpkin? What makes you orange?
- What did the pumpkin utter at the conclusion of Halloween? Good day to everybody!
- What’s the name of a lovely pumpkin? Gourdgeous!
- What did the gardener remark when every squash he had disappeared? There is a pumpkin going on here!
- What caused the pumpkin to bleed red? as a result of the salad dressing!
- Who is the supreme pumpkin? The spumming!
- What was the green pumpkin’s response to the orange pumpkin’s statement? You seem a little sickly.
- What do you get when you divide a pumpkin’s circumference by its diameter? Caramel pi!
- When does an orange stop being an orange? as soon as it’s a pumpkin!
- How do you respond to a large pumpkin with a set of pointed teeth? Goodbye for now!
- How do pumpkins compare to cats? Once you reach home, you can find them beside the door.
- Why kept forgetting things did the Jack-o-lantern? He had no brains, that’s why!
- What sport does a pumpkin prefer to play? Squash!
- What made the witch paint the tips of her toes orange? For the purpose of hiding in the pumpkin patch!
- Which animal enjoys eating pumpkins? Orange-atans!
- What was the winter squash used for as payment? Yummy pumpkin bread!
- Why do pumpkins stand outside residents’ front doors? Due to the fact that they lack hands to knock on the door!
- What goes choo choo and is orange? a pumpkin workout!
- What results if a pumpkin is dropped? Squash!
- What can be done to fix a damaged jack-o-lantern? With a patch of pumpkins!
- What do pumpkins consume at the movies? Crush corn!
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road? as a result of its fall from grace!
- Who assisted the young pumpkins in crossing the street? The girdle gourd!
- What’s the name for a pumpkin near the beach? The life-gourd.
- How do you refer to a sports-loving pumpkin? An athletic pumpkin!
- What attire do pirate jack-o-lanterns wear? A patch of pumpkin.
- Which ingredient works best in pumpkin pie? The teeth!
- Why do pumpkins perform so poorly in exams? Because their brains have been removed!
- Anyone there? Pumpkin. Which pumpkin? Ping Pong. Anyone there? Pumpkin. Which pumpkin? Ping Pong.Anyone there? Orange. Who is Orange? Orange Are you happy I didn’t mention pumpkin once more?
- Knock, Knock Anyone there? Aida
- Which Aida? The entire pumpkin pie for Aida!
- Shout, Shout Anyone there? Wanda Which Wanda? a slice of pumpkin pie for Wanda?
- Shout, Shout Anyone there? Icy dessert. What person? We all shout for ice cream and Halloween!
- Knock Knock. Anyone there?
- Butter. Who is butter? I need to show you my pumpkin, so butter opens the door quickly!
- How is a jack-o-lantern repaired? A patch of pumpkin.
- Who assists the tiny pumpkins in crossing the street to get to school? The Crossing Gourd, that is.
- What do you get if you divide your jack-o-circumference lantern’s by their diameter? Pi the pumpkin.
- What occurs when a pumpkin is dropped? A: Squash.
- What is the circumference-to-diameter ratio of a pumpkin? Pi the pumpkin.
- What ingredients work best in pumpkin pies? A: The teeth.
- What is the name of a pumpkin who works at the shore? A life-gourd, please.
- What are waddles, orange, white, and black? A penguin holding a pumpkin.
- What did the pumpkin respond when someone enquired as to how he was feeling? Vine, thank you for asking.
- What fear do gourds have? A: Things that move at night like pumpkins.
- What activities do daring pumpkins enjoy? A: Practice bungee jumping.
- Why do people leave pumpkins on their porches? A: They lack the necessary tools to rap on the door.
- Why did Cinderella play softball so poorly? Since her coach was a pumpkin, of course.
- What is orange and moves more quickly than a train? Super pumpkin.
- How was the winter squash used to pay for expenses? A: Pumpkin bread was used shyly. Do pumpkins perform so poorly academically? A: Because their entire brains were removed.
- Mama Pumpkin, Daddy Pumpkin and Baby pumpkin Carrowere going along the road with their family when a vehicle swerved and struck Baby Pumpkin. Baby Pumpkin was taken urgently to the hospital by Daddy Pumpkin after calling for an ambulance. Mama Pumpkin and Daddy Pumpkin watched anxiously as the medical professionals raced to save Baby Pumpkin’s life. They saw Baby pumpkin being taken to the operating room. A doctor eventually found Mama and Daddy Pumpkin after several hours of waiting. The anxious parents of the pumpkin youngster awaited the doctor’s diagnosis of their child. I have some good news and some terrible news, the doctor remarked. That Baby pumpkin will survive is fantastic news. Our ability to save him was a win. Mama pumpkin, who is in floods of gratitude, asks, “That’s great, but what’s the bad news?” The doctor answered, “Well, he’ll remain a vegetable for the rest of his life.”
- I asked my children if they had seen the device that peels pumpkins since I couldn’t find it. She reportedly left me two days ago.
- How can soup be made golden? Include 24 pumpkins.
- Why did Frosty examine the pumpkins in the supermarket? He was nose-picking.
- What’s the name of a pumpkin with four sides? A root square. a vegan buddy of mine.
- She’s pleasant, but occasionally I get the impression that she only sees me as a pumpkin.
- What was the lettuce’s response to the rabbit? Keep your cool, romaine; I’m here for the pumpkins.
- Stop chatting with me about veggies, please. I simply don’t like pumpkins.
- The eyes may benefit from eating pumpkins, But drinking whiskey will improve your vision.
- In order to get some pumpkins out of my fridge, I contacted the cop. The peas were being disturbed.
- When a doctor entered an examination room, the patient had broccoli up his nose and pumpkin protruding out of his ears. I can see straight immediately that you haven’t been eating correctly, the doctor added. Due to the constant presence of pirates on the ocean, meat is scarce, and some are vegans. Pirates of the Carrot Bean is the name given to them.
- What has a pumpkin-like aroma and is invisible? Rabbits urinate.
- What is an emo pumpkin known as? one has edges.
- I’ve become less enthusiastic lately about eating veggies. I simply don’t pumpkin on certain days.
- A cucumber, some maize, and a pumpkin all fell into the water. They are now all class C foods.
- What restaurant does pumpkin dine at? The vegetable table.
- What is the name of the pumpkin on a dead snowman? No one’s nose.
- What’s the name for a pumpkin that responds to your questions? an uncooked vegetable.
- “There is an equal and opposite reaction to every action.” Newton’s Third Law “A delicious salad is made with shredded gourd and cabbage.” – Cole’s Rule.
- One Sunday lunchtime, a mathematician and his companion eat at a restaurant. As the waiter approaches, the mathematician places his order.
- He asks for one chicken breast, ten roast potatoes, one hundred baby pumpkins, and one thousand peas. Why, Sir? The waiter exclaimed. “That’s a magnitude,” you say.
- 201+ Funny Pumpkin Puns for Scary Laugh (Massive List)
- 50+ Funny Squash Puns That You Butternut Miss Reading!
- 257+ Fall Puns That Are More Spice-tacular Than You Think!
- 202+ Spicy Spice Puns for a Flavorful Giggle Fest5
- 150+ October Puns that Act as A Boost of Positivity
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”