March happens to be the third month of the year and is the initial month of spring. During this month the animals wake up from hibernation.
Also, we celebrate Zero Discrimination Day globally on 1st March when everybody lives a life with dignity irrespective of age, ethnicity, gender, and so on. Here are some interesting March puns.
🌦️ Hold on to your umbrellas, because we’re about to shower you with a flurry of March puns that’ll make you laugh out loud! 🌷
😂 As the days get longer and flowers start to bloom, our puns are ready to sprout and brighten up your day.
🏀 So, put on your rain boots, grab your kite , and leap into this whirlwind of laughter. Whether you’re a fan of March Madness or just looking forward to St. Patrick’s Day shenanigans, these punderful puns are sure to put a spring in your step! 🌼
Funny March Puns
- In case a parade is thrown by January, will February march? No although April may!
- Will February be able to march?
- No, although April may. This joke is credited to several nice older people at my work this very day.
- What is a group of rabbits marching in the backward direction called?
- The title of the Chinese national anthem happens to be “March of the Volunteers”.
- However, most of the people are compelled to sing it.
- What was told by the commander to his troops today?
- March fourth.
- When there will be no more February then what will you do? I will be starting to march.
- What types of women receive the maximum number of flowers on 8th March? Those that die on 7th March.
- A circus tamer was making an attempt to arrange a ploy where he will be having 50 bears marching in straight lines; however, they were all walking in circles eventually, which led him to almost sell the bears.
- It turns out that he had the issue all along, and he had to simply get the bear-rings straight.
- For what reason did the straight buffalo dad end up marching in the pride parade? For supporting his Bison proudly.
Why did the calendar go to the doctor in March? Because it had a bad case of the Spring Fever! 🌡️
Why do trees hate March? Because they keep getting March-ing orders!
Why is March the best month for basketball? Because the players can Spring into action! 🏀
Why did the leprechaun love March? Because he was always St. Patrick’s Daydreaming!
Why do flowers love March? Because they get showered with attention! 🌷
What’s a gardener’s favorite type of math in March? Root square calculations!
Why do birds love March? Because they can Spring into song! 🐦
What do you call a March wind that’s great at math? A smarty breeze!
Why did the raindrop go to school in March? To become a little brrr-ighter! 🌧️
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite type of music in March? Sham-rock and roll!
Why do lions love March? Because it comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb! 🦁
What do you call a funny parade in March? A laugh-fest on Main Street!
Why is March the best month to fly a kite? Because it’s full of uplifting experiences! 🪁
What’s a basketball player’s favorite type of flower in March? The dunk-cus!
Why did the rabbit love March? Because it was hopping into Spring! 🐰
What do you call a month that’s filled with jokes? March Mirth-ness!
Why do comedians love March? Because it’s filled with punch(line)s!
What’s the leprechaun’s favorite type of exercise in March? The jig! 💃
- In protest, my buddies and I are going to march down to the center of the city and we will be dressed in trash which was picked up by us from around the city
- On March 27, our mathematics teacher entered the class and gave a warning of canceling Spring Break until the ones who have cheated in all tests reveal themselves before the subsequent month.
- How will it be possible for us to nab the cheaters in just 8 days!
- I had been at a funeral service last day and did not get any cell service. After marching along the aisle, I asked the priest whether he knows the Wi-Fi password regarding these parts. The priest asked me disgustingly to show him some respect, and I asked whether it was “all lowercase?”
- I had been at the neo-nazi march on this very day and was it ok? It had been alt-right.
- Use a donut for celebrating the Ides of March. As a matter of fact …
- Eat 2, Brute.
- Watched several Little Individuals who had been marching for the purpose of Sexual Health Awareness last day …
- They had been singing “Stand Up for Blowjobs”.
- Grindr became hacked in the month of March 2018.
- Appears like somebody has located the back door.
What’s a gardener’s favorite type of dance in March? The flowerbed foxtrot! 🌺
Why do trees love March? Because they can branch out into new beginnings!
What do you call a march that is always tired? March Snooze-day! 😴
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite game in March? Hide-and-sham-seek!
Why is March the best month for a picnic? Because you can basket in the sun! 🧺
What do you call a month full of fun surprises? March Magic!
Why do insects love March? Because they can Spring into bug-tion! 🐞
What’s a raindrop’s favorite type of clothing in March? A little drip-dry!
Why do musicians love March? Because they can Spring into tune! 🎶
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite type of candy in March? Gold-wrapped chocolates!
Why do farmers love March? Because it’s the perfect time for some plow-ful thinking! 🚜
What’s a teacher’s favorite type of plant in March? The smarty-pants flower!
What do you call a parade full of comedians in March? A March-hare of laughter! 🎭
Why do cats love March? Because they can Spring into cat-tion!
Why do fish love March? Because it’s the perfect time to catch some sun-rays! 🐠
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite type of sandwich in March? Corned beef and green cheese!
Why did the clock love March? Because it was Springing forward!
What do you call a month that’s filled with excitement? March Anticipation! 🎉
March Month Puns
- I took my 3-year-old son to shopping, and he had a Cadbury bar along with him when we returned home.
- However, I did not purchase it and he also did not buy it, and so I marched to the shopping center with him and headed out to the jewelers.
- For what reason does England think that it is a couple of months ahead of us?
- It is just 28th March right here, and in England it seems that it is the concluding part of May.
- What happens to be the preferred Germanic Tribe of a marching band? The Saxons.
- Mussolini did not prefer no nutz November.
- He actually liked a lot of Nazi march.
- Were you aware of the military marches of North Korea to the left?
- They do not have the rights.
- Have you heard of the Doctor’s March?
- We have no idea what it was about, and none was able to understand the signs.
- I find it hard to believe that it was possible for a man to raise an army, and march the troops halfway around the world …
- And yet had no idea that they had been named bloody Spartacus!
- How is data able to march?
- In formation.
- A new sequel is done by them to the film “March of the Penguins”.
- They have named it as “April of the Penguins”.
- Today happens to be 26th March and it is the day of Epilepsy Awareness.
- Therefore, simply seize the day by getting on out there.
- A Scotsman found a couple of men fighting while walking down the road. Without hesitating, he marched towards them and asked whether it was a personal fight or whether anybody could join in.
- What had been the most significant part of the million man march?
- Nobody ended up missing even a single day of work.
- A BLM march was supposed to be held today with up to 1 million individuals.
- However, it is strange that I am able to count only 600,000.
Why do dogs love March? Because they can Spring into bark-tion! 🐶
What’s a gardener’s favorite type of weather in March? A light, mist-ifying rain!
What do you call a March wind that’s an expert in everything? A know-it-breeze! 🌬️
Why do frogs love March? Because they can leap into Spring!
What do you call a month that’s always on the move? March Mobility! 🏃♂️
Why did the umbrella love March? Because it was always getting showered with praise!
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite type of drink in March? Shamrock shakes! 🥤
Why do squirrels love March? Because they can Spring into nut-tion!
What’s a bee’s favorite type of flower in March? Buzz-tiful blossoms! 🌼
Why do artists love March? Because they can Spring into creativity!
What do you call a month that’s full of energy? March Momentum! 💥
Why do butterflies love March? Because they can flutter into Spring!
What’s a leprechaun’s favorite type of clothing in March? A green-jean jacket! 👖
Why do photographers love March? Because it’s a picture-perfect time of year!
What do you call a month that’s full of growth? March Progress! 🌱
Why do penguins love March? Because they can slide into Spring!
What’s a raindrop’s favorite type of music in March? Raindrop and roll! 🎶
Why do spiders love March? Because they can Spring into web-tion!
What do you call a month that’s filled with joy? March Merriment! 😃
- 70+ Catchy February Puns and Funny Quotes
- 150+ Hilarious Sad Puns to Laugh Through the Tears
- 180+ Hilarious Time Puns to Make You Lose Track of Time
- 174+ Best Egg Puns for an Egg-splosive Dose of Laughter!
- 120+ More Irish Puns That You Will Love to Read
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”