We have a collection of jokes about mint that will bring a breath of fresh air into your life, or it may just be some com-mints about pennies that will provide you with encourage-mint. Read our mint puns instead of making argue-mints; because you need our mint puns in your life right now.
Funny Mint Jokes
All you need is a small token of acknowledge-mint for all the hard work you are doing. Take a small break right now because you absolutely deserve to relax. Exhale, unwind, and enjoy our collection of puns about mint.
- What occurs if the US Mint stops printing money? It makes no sense, to be honest.
- What do you call California-made sugar-free breath mints? We call it Sacramentos.
- What was needed by the mint army? It needs Arma-mints and reinforcement-mints.
- What makes mints so clever? Because mints make cents.
- Later this year, My Father will introduce a new line of huge breath mints. It would be named after his children. He claimed it as the “Biggest disappoint Mints!”
- I want to create a mint with a fig taste. But for the time as of now, it is simply a fig mint in my head.
- The biggest flying breath mint in the world was created by a scientist. Although it might be true, he now has a tic tac toe to ride.
- What sort of mint worsens the odor on your breath? It is the Excrements
- What is mint memorabilia known as? It is known as the Me-Mentos.
- How come the mint jelly was tense? It was since the lamb was always the recipient.
- What do you call a mint that works as a motivational speaker? We call it a token of encourage-mint.
- A mint produces coins. Rather than the mint that is a plant, it is the mint that is a plant.
- Have you heard of the business that made the decision to make those Halloween-themed mints? It is a fright tictac, they claimed.
- What type of mint do you gift a new acquaintance? You give an icebreaker.
- Which breath mints do military commanders who struggle with reading use? They use Tac-tics.
- When someone has mints on their feet, what do you call them? We call them Tic tac toes.
- Did you hear about the talking candy cane? He spoke about what he actually meant.
- What kind of mint are anarchists opposed to? They oppose the Governmint.
- What sweets are Karen’s favorites? They are Entitle-mints.
- Predickamints is the name of a new, before-sex contraceptive pill with a mint flavor.
- What made Jesus visit a candy store? He went to examine a mint.
- An experiment was made to create gum from eggs. It was egg spearmint.
- How can a scientist make herself smell better? With the utilizing of experi-mints.
- Did you hear that there was a strike at the mint? It was because they desired a lower income.
- Which type of mint is the most difficult to swallow? It is Abandonmint.
- How can you determine whether a coin is new? It could be known if the mint scent is still present.
- What would you call a shop that exclusively offered gum and mints? Bad Breath problems and beyond.
- What do you name gum that can be distributed via social media? Memementos.
- Food experts have finally succeeded in making gum without the mint taste. The former spearmint achieved total success.
- My friend was laid off from his position at the mint plant. His wife completely menthol.
- Just purchased some extra-strong mints; finding it challenging to remove them from the package.
We have got you a few super cool mint puns that will fill you with amuse-mint. Do not wait and do not experi-mint with these mint puns, and start reading if you really need the encourage-mint to start your day.
- A mint employee enters a pub; the next morning, he returns home to his wife with two brand-new black eyes. Did the bartender ask you what you do for a living? she queries. “Well, I do make money after all,” the mint employee replies.
- What do you call a mint that has gone for a hunt? It will be called a spear-mint
- What do you use for seasoning the minty foods? We call it the peppermint.
- I have a blouse with exactly 120 little pockets, each of which can hold one mint. My vest is a Tic Tactical.
- Do you know that the person who came up with the idea for Tic Tacs never had to work a day in his life? He had to produce a mint.
- The name “Thin Mints” is completely incorrect, and I absolutely think that it is a scam. I can never reduce my weight, no matter how many mints I consume.
- What do you name a Spanish mint that is thoughtful? It would be called as a pensa mentos.
- I was considering applying for a place at the U.S. Mint. Do you have any knowledge about how much money I would make?
- Help! I unintentionally ate a mint. Whatever, I’m cool now.
- The US mint appears to be dysfunctional since the US Mint’s coin stamping equipment suddenly ceased functioning. In that case, it is just not financially feasible!
If you are interested in more such puns and jokes, take a look at these Hilarious Salt Puns You Will Like.
- Have you heard that the Philadelphia mint may be closing? I don’t mind; it just makes financial cents.
- I’m going to sell my parachute that is in mint condition. It has never been opened; only ever used.
- What kind of hair products do comic book fans use? They use mint conditioner.
- People claim that I am unclear. I explained to them that once I lost my job at the mint, I stopped making sense.
- Prior to this, I could enter a store with a cent and leave with two Coke cans, one bag of chips, and some mints. Now it is not possible to experi-mint as there are cameras at the store.
- What is the name of the person that sings about mints? He is called a minstrel.
- How was the man who disposed of his mints in the trash able to escape going to jail? He was found to have non-compostable mentos.
- What do you name two breath mints that a scientist transformed into people? They will be called the Ex-pair-a-mints.
- I was considering applying for a position at the U.S. Mint. Do you have any idea how much money I would make?
- Why did the blonde eat her pasta with tic-tacs in it? It told to mint her garlic according to the instructions.
- Which mint flavors are the worst? They are nothing but Disappoint-mints!
- Since I was idle, I considered individually combining the little, fragrant leaves of a low-growing mint family plant. But I was aware that I would finish up with too much thyme.