They say,” What’s in a name?” Well, when it comes to naming jokes, names are everything. Just simple wordplay or misplacement of words can get you the hilarious name jokes. If you are not feeling good, these funny name jokes are all you need to make you laugh aloud!
Funny Name Jokes
These name jokes get as funny and creative as you can think. The humor you want is there before you, in your name or the name of a relative/friend as name jokes. Look out for the best name jokes!
- Bob could not participate in the swimming competition. He had no arms and no legs.
- Chum always avoided going to the sea. He is afraid of sharks.
- The poor lady set fire to the cable bill. Her name was Bernadette.
- Russell was so naughty that you could always hear him russell-ing in the pile of leaves in the garden.
- Cliff was very irritated because the flying seagulls always landed on the side of his head.
- Doug dug out the weeds in the garden with a spade.
- Douglas was unhappy because he lost his spade for a head.
- Elaine had just moved to America. Everything around her felt so alien.
- Inception is a wireless movie directed by Christopher No-LAN.
- Irene’s shirt was crumpled because she had no time to iron it in the morning.
- Matt had a terrible habit of stealing mats from the front door of his neighbors’ houses.
- Jack had no idea who stole the jack from under his car.
- Rob went to the police because he was robbed of everything.
- Chuck had to go to the hospital because he had been vomiting continuously for the past three days.
- The police could not arrest Warren because they had no arrest warrant.
- Pete is so rich because he owns a peat extraction factory.
- Adam was praised in the newspapers as a good politician because he promised to build a dam for the people.
- Roger sent a message to the pilot via radio,” Roger, you’re ready to land.”
- Stew got rashes on his skin because he took a long bath in hot water.
- Luke wanted to take a shower. So, his mother drew him a lukewarm bath.
- Eve was feeling bored. She thought of going to the park in the eve-ning.
- “Who is that guy hanging on the wall? I guess, Art-hur.”
- Phil went to America because he wanted to study Philosophy at a renowned University.
- The carpenter did a nice job but I think Edward would have done better.
- Lou could not hear me because she was in the loo.
- I didn’t understand why Lulu had to sit on the loo twice.
- Carol went to the church and joined her friends in singing a Christmas carol.
- Kitty was lonely. She wanted to get herself a pet cat.
- Bill’s parents were proud of him when his photos were shown on all the billboards in town.
- Neil had a very big accident. He lost his ability to stand straight.
- Mile was constantly packing because he had to travel long distances.
- It was Scott’s birthday. I gave him a kilt.
- We always take Andy on road trips because his skills come in h-andy.
- The incident affected Will to such an extent that he lost all willpower to live.
- No wonder they won the match. Victor-y was playing in their team.
- Adele turned off her laptop and went to sleep.
- Bob was angry at the barber because he gave him a bob cut, although he wanted something else.
- Claude looked out the window and saw that the sky was filled with dark clouds.
- Frank was satisfied with the meeting because there was a frank exchange of ideas among everyone.
- Gail had to come back from the beach because a high wind started blowing suddenly.
- Annette went fishing but realized she forgot to bring a net.
- Shell-y had a room full of pet turtles.
- Jim was so fit because he went to the gym every day.
- Scott was the star of his friend’s wedding. He is so good at playing the bagpipes.
- Will is a lawyer. He asked the dead man’s son,” Your father has left a will.”
- Mac went to the restaurant and said,” Hi! Can I save some mac and cheese?”
- Max is very excited about his X-Mas holidays,
- Kip hurt himself because he tripped on a s-kip-ping rope.
- Curt and Rod were best friends. They always hung at the window together.
- The lawyer has two children. They are Will and Sue.
- Bridgette was waiting for me at the other end of the bridge.
- There was a theft at Hugh’s house. I said,” What are hugh going to do now?”
- Hugo asked me if I was going to lunch with the others. I said to him, “Hugo. I’ll catch up with you later.”
- Issac was pointing to something but I could not understand isaac-tly what to look at.
- Everybody joked that since Joe told the best name jokes, he was Joe-king.
- Juan told his girlfriend,” I’ve found love in you. You’re the juan for me!.”
- Juliet was knocking at my door. When I opened it, she said,” Will juliet me in, please? It’s cold outside.”
- Everyone turned to Juno and said,” Juno everything about the incident. Tell us!”
- I needed Keanu’s help. I called him and asked, “Keanu help me with something?”
- Bruce was taken to the hospital because he had a bruise on his cheek after the accident.
- Marge couldn’t find a stool so she sat on a loaf of bread.
- Laurie lost her job at the factory. She now drives a truck.
- Lily was really ashamed of her behavior.
- Tony went to the doctor because he fell and hurt his toe and knee.
- It’s tough to believe that Harry became bald. He has always been a hairy child.
- Adam is a scientist who is working with atoms right now.
- Nobody liked Anna Ying because she was so annoying.
- Sparky broke up with his girlfriend because there was no spark left in the relationship.
- Alex never went to school because he suffered from dys-alex-ia.
- Sara-toga was wearing a beautiful dress, especially made by a Roman designer.
- Chip could not eat dinner because he had 5 packets of potato chips in the evening.
- Patty smelled of butter because she was stuck between two pieces of bread.
- Nobody thought of it but I guess Sam was trying to tell us something.
- Michelle went to the beach and found a box full of shells.
- Ching opened his new Chinese restaurant. The place is great but the prices are a bit cha-ching!
These name jokes are the best to share with others, and if you have friends whose names you can use to make these funny name jokes, that’s just better. Look out for some of the most clever name jokes ever!
- I think Ariel and Madison will be very happy together. They are mer-maid for each other.
- Cola made lunch for his friends and everyone thought the food was so-da-licious.
- You are so lucky to have been married to Gillette. She is the best a man can get.
- Everyone loved Grace at the ball because she was the most grace-ful dancer they have ever seen.
- Joy is one of the best social workers I know. He spreads joy and laughter everywhere he goes.
- You can’t date Liam Neeson. He’s already Taken.
- Alex was an efficient police officer. He said to the suspect,” Alex you some questions. Be honest.”
- Amelia ended the meeting. She said to everyone, “Amelia the rest of the details.”
- Andrew’s mother punished him because he drew on the newly painted walls.
- I went to Annie’s house and rang the bell. Nobody answered. So, I said,” Annie-body home?”
- Barry was informed of possible theft. So, he barri-ed all his precious things under the ground.
- Brent was not invited to the party. He completely brent out of shape,
- Jimmy said to his girlfriend,” Goodbye. jimmy a kiss!”
- Carrie’s mother fell down the stairs. She said,” Don’t worry, Mom. I’ll carrie you to the hospital.”
- Champ was taking a bath but he realized the champoo bottle was empty.
- Colleen’s mother was scolding him because he would never colleen up his room.
- It was a very proud moment for Dakota’s family when she received ‘dakota of arms’.
- Don’t disturb Darwin. He is darwin a picture in the study.
- Debbie played Hamlet on stage. She began the monologue,” Debbie or not debbie, that is the question.”
- Dewey was very frustrated with the discussion going on. He said,” Dewey have to talk about this right now?”
- Doris could not enter his house because the doris locked.
- The teacher asked Douglas,” According to you is douglass half-full or half-empty?”
- Ernest Lee did well in his exams. He had been preparing for it earnestly.
- Emma was studying in the room. I knocked on her door and said,” Emma disturbing you?”
- The test was difficult but everybody did well. Even Evan.
- Fillmore bought a new suit because he thought that would make him fillmore confident.
- Fred was a loving boss to his employees. Noone was a-fred of him the least.
- We were surprised that General Lee was so late today. He is generally on time.
- Gus refused to go to the field with us. Gus he was not in the mood to play football.
- Harmony’s mother scolded him,” Harmony times have I told you not to play until you’ve finished your homework?”
- Hannah called today to wish me Merry Christmas hannah Happy New Year
- Harris will go to the dermatologist because his harris failing out.
- Every time Hayden comes to town, we all get together and play Hayd-en-seek.
- Harvey was eager to go back to the hotel. He said,” How long harvey going to be at this party?”
- Sherlock loves 221B Baker Street because holmes is where the heart is.
- Ken came to his classroom and said,” Ma’m, ken I come in?”
- Lauren came home from work, made herself a cup of hot chocolate, and sat down to watch ‘lauren order’.
- Lee’s parents asked him to get married because he was very lone-lee.
- Leander goes to the gym regularly. No wonder he’s so lean and agile.
- Lewis went to the dentist because one of his teeth was lewis.
- I was very upset with Lisa. I said, “The lisa you can do now is to leave me alone!”
- Luke was working. He luke-ed out the window and found Sara waiting for him.
- John took Mary out on a date and asked her to mary him.
- Mary and Lee got married and lived merrily ever after.
- Meg was always confused because she could never meg up her mind about anything.
- Monet was upset because he never thought he would have to face monet-ary issues.
- Neal’s mother took him to church. The priest asked them to neal and pray.
- Lee refused to have pizza for lunch. He said,” Norma-lee, I just have a salad.”
- Noah was hungry but there were no-ah good places to eat nearby.
- Oliver refused to accept the job. His boss said,” Oliver you double salary.”
- Oscar asked Lisa to solve a very tough maths problem. I said,” It’s too hard. Oscar something easier.”
- The guests at Olivia’s party were very rude to her. She shouted,” I want olivia out of here, right now!”
- I met Paul at a party after years. He paul-ed up a chair and sat next to me, chatting.
- Pauline realized that she was gradually pauline in love with Mark.
- Raul was hungry. His mom made him an egg raul.
- Ringo joined his friends in the garden. They were playing ringo around the roses.
- “Did you hear what happened yesterday? The thieves robbed Robin!”
- “You’ve changed Sam.” Not at all. I am the same person I was!”
- Sarah asked a man on the road,” Is sarah library around?”
- Scott was taken to the police station because they s-caught him breaking into a bank.
- Saul was a very good man. He loved with all heart and soul.
- I asked,” Where’s Shelby?” I don’t know. He shelby coming anytime now.
- Shirley said,” I don’t think I can do this.” Shirley you can. Just be strong.”
- Holmes always sher-locked his house before leaving.
- Sid was very anxious. I said to him,” Sid down and listen to me. You’ll be okay, don’t worry!”
- The criminal said to Stan,” If you don’t stan back, I will shoot your friends!”
- Stu was going to the hospital because his mother had a heart attack. When he arrived, the doctor said,” Sorry. It stu late!”
- It was Teddy’s wedding. Teddy, he was going to begin a new chapter of his life.
- Theodore knocked at my door. I shouted,” Come in! Theodore is open!”
- Theresa jumped up from the dinner table.” Theresa big cockroach in my soup!”
- Every time Tom meets Becky, it’s embarrassing for them. After all, Tom Sawyer in her underwear once.
- Wayne is late for the party. I don’t know wayne he’s going to come.
- Wendy wore a sweater before going outside because it was pretty wendy today.
- I asked Wyatt,” Wyatt are you doing in my house?”
- Will is playing well but we still don’t know if he will win or lose.
- The comedian was telling name jokes. I found Chuck sitting in a corner and chuck-ling to himself.
- 180+ Hilarious Time Puns to Make You Lose Track of Time
- 100+ Clock Puns that Will Help You to Pass Some Time
- 165+ Best Party Puns: Laugh-out-Loud Fiesta of Wordplay
- 253+ Funny Sloth Puns for the Slow and Steady
- 99+ Home Puns to Make Your Home Funny
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”