Vegetables can be boring and specially for children. They just do not like to eat them. Bit if we associate some laughter with these boring vegies, they may find a reason to eat them. Next time in vegetable market or dinner table, here are some puns for you that you can say and laugh a bit.
- The only dressing that impressed me in your party was salad dressing.
- I wish she dressed as well as she dresses her salad.
- My wife looked so yum that I told her that she was looking radish-ing.
- On Sunday’s service of vegetables at the church the carrots were amazing.
- On Christmas eve, the carrot singing started and we were all awestruck.
– The way you have bean is recommendable.
– The green dress that you wore was bean admired.
– It is difficult to find such a amazing human bean like you.
– You just kicked the ass-paragass out of him.
– Asparagus was not the only ass that was talked about that night.
– You looked beautiful from head Tomato.
– Spinach was not the only green leaves we had that night.
– Potatoes and we got baked at the same time with some green leave respectively.
– My mom entered the house and looked at my mush-room and screamed at me.
– I just love the way your Ass-paragass looks.
– As she walked in, my heart- beet just fell off.
– I was so angry that I wanted to beet the shit out of him.
– I went on my knees and asked her is she would be peas be mine.
– I told him very clearly that I want is my peas of mind.
– My weekends are just about wine, dine and peas.
– If you are a peas loving person, you and I can be friends.
– Do not ruin my peas of mind.
– She had to shut up Because I gave her a peas of my mind.
– You are peas of my heart.
– Life gets better when you do not carrot at all.
– I have stopped carrot-ing and it does not hurt me any more.
– The more you carrot, the more you suffer.
– She beets me in English test.
– I am a very adjusting person, I do not need mushroom.
– DJ said that we should put our hands in the air because he is going to turnip the beet.
– Can we turnip the music and sway on the dance floor?
– Can you give me some beet, said the Guitarist to the drummer.
– You know how much I am in love with uni-corn.
– People started going inside because it was getting chilli.
– As the ice broke, the limes got blurred.
– We had so much alcohol that the limes blurred.
– Barak-oli was good was US’s health.
– You might be corn tomorrow.
– You got to understand that olive you so much.
– They way they talked about their colleage, I was s-pea-chless.
– Bean there. Done that. All a long time ago.
– I was not expecting that you would turnip.
– Keep calm and peas if you want to live happily.
– No matter what anyone says, I know I yam a good person.
– I told him not to take so much alcohol that the limes are crossed.
– I have some limes, I do not go beyond them
– I have some limes, you must have a look at them.
– You should know about your limes and not go beyond them.
– There is this thing about my uncle, he gets corn-y after some time.
– The condition of city was scary. The police asked everyone to maintain law and peas.
– Peas is important. Without it, everything becomes dull.
– There is a mushroom for you in my heart.
– She thinks that she is not important but she is a peas of my heart.
– We had some extra cabbage. We had to pay more to the airlines.
– Do you speak spinach?
– Her sense of humor is amazing. She is just cabbage.